Practical tips to think about as you make your transition into retirement.
Here are a few of the important tips shared by the author to keep in mind:
- Retirement is more than an event; it’s a process.
- Retirement will unsettle you in ways you may not expect.
- It can also open up doors that have the potential to delight you and lead you to places you never dreamed you’d go.
- The only requirement is that you let go of your past life and embrace the new one with gusto.
- A big shift is coming; best to be as prepared for it as possible.
The last thought is key-be as prepared as possible. And that means both financially AND non-financially.